Port Angeles High School offers 22 varsity sports, as well as freshman and junior varsity level programs, fielding 36 teams. Our program continues to expand. Over the past decade, we have added girls’ volleyball and girls' bowling.
First practice for fall sports starts August 21
Football starts August 16th
- Cross Country 3-5pm in room 602
- Girls Soccer 9-10am PAHS upper field
- Boys Tennis 3:30-5:30pm Tennis Court
- Girls Swim & Dive 5-7pm Wm Shore Pool
- Volleyball 3:30-6pm Aux gym
First practice for winter sports starts November 13
Girls bowling first practice Oct 30
- Basketball – girls and boys
- Wrestling-girls and boys
- Boys Swim & Dive
- Bowling - Girls
First practice for spring sports starts February 27
- Track – boys and girls
- Golf – boys and girls
- Girls Tennis
- Boys Soccer
We are overly excited to announce that the Port Angeles Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms, and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students.
The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season to season and year to year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice!
FinalForms also pre-populates information, wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You may review your data at any time to verify it is current.
You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.
How to get started in FinalForms
Click on the Parent Playbook (below) to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the bottom page and click “Use Support”.
We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use FinalForms. Please register at: https://portangeles-wa.finalforms.com/ and follow the prompts to create your account, create your students and sign your forms.
Athletics and ASB Payments
Please make payments via our Port Angeles School District Online Payment Portal at https://wa-portangeles.intouchreceipting.com/
An annual, one-time fee of $50 will be assessed to all students who participate in any of the activities identified. In addition, a season/semester fee of $25 will be assessed per season in athletics, and per semester in activities, and is due prior to competition. No student shall pay more than $100/year in participation fees.
To be eligible for athletics at Port Angeles High School a student must:
- Live within the boundaries of the Port Angeles School District and be living with your parents or your legal guardians.
- Be in full attendance in school last semester and have passed all classes.
- Be a full-time student currently within the Port Angeles School District and passing all classes.
- Not be over the age of 19 or in your fifth or more year of high school.
- Not have transferred to Port Angeles High School for athletic reasons.
- Have a completed athletic clearance packet on file and be holding a current, valid student body card from Port Angeles High School.
- Not be a professional athlete in the sport you are playing.
- Abide by the current Port Angeles High School athletic code.
Streaming for select home games and various away games will be available online at NFHS Network. Click the link below to view the game schedules and watch live events:
Athletics Contact Info
Athletics Director: Dwayne Johnson
Athletics Secretary: Nancy Hodgin
Phone: (360) 565-1809
Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM / Lunch from 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Ticket Prices for PAHS Athletic Events
Football, volleyball, wrestling, and basketball are sports which require entry fees for Olympic League events. Per game costs are:
Students without ASB Card, $7
Visiting Team Students, $5
Middle School Students, $5
Elementary Students, $5
Adults 65 years and over, $5
PAHS students with an Associated Student Body card or children aged four and under receive free entry to events. Sports Passes, either a 10 Game-Punch Pass for $45 or Family Pass for $60, may be purchased at the PAHS ASB Bookkeeper Office (applicable for immediate family only). Family passes are available for the fall sports – Football and Volleyball, and again for winter sports – Basketball and Wrestling. Passes are $60 per season and can be purchased from the Bookkeeper in the Athletic Office. There are no advance single-entry ticket sales.
Ticket prices apply to regular-season athletic events only. Post Season: League, District or State events require entry fees for all attendees.